The Ridge at Castle Pines North Golf Club, as you can imagine receives many donation requests each week for charitable donations of some variety. We do our best to help out as many orginizations as possible. To complete your request please take a look at the following guidelines. If you meet these criteria then please follow the steps below to complete your request.
1. We support many worthy causes primarily charities and schools. If you are not in either of these catagories we more than likely won't be able to help you out. Some examples of causes we are unable to help: Sports teams, religious groups, political groups, family trips, after school clubs (boy scout troups, girl scouts) etc.
2. Groups we support must be in the State of Colorado; requests must be received a minimum of 60 days prior to your event date.
3. Preference will be given to not for profit entities recognized as such by the IRS.
4. Preference is also ofen given to first time requests.
If you meet the above listed criteria then please proceed to the Request section below. If not, thank you again for your interest and we wish you all the best of luck in your fundraising efforts.
1. Requests must be submitted in writing on official letterhead and must come from the entity making the request. If you are a representitive making a request on the behalf of an entity, you must have someone from the entity make a request to this facility.
2. Requests must be mailed to:
The Ridge at Castle Pines North Golf Club
1414 Castle Pines Parkway
Castle Pines North, CO 80108
Attn: Michael F. Henritze-Donations
3. Requests must also contain a self addressed, stamped envelope of letter size
Due to the large volume of donation requests received by this facility please allow significant time for the processing of your request. Meeting the criteria and submitting a request does not guarantee approval. Requests made in person or by phone will be referred to the website.
Michael F. Henritze General Manager
The Ridge at Castle Pines North